Bravo 'Deeply Saddened' by RHOBH Russell Armstrong's Death
"Our sympathy and thoughts are with the Armstrong family at this difficult time," a spokesman says.
The execs at Bravo are "deeply saddened" to hear about the death of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' cast member Russell Armstrong.
“All of us at Bravo are deeply saddened by this tragic news. Our sympathy and thoughts are with the Armstrong family at this difficult time," a Bravo spokesperson tells The Hollywood Reporter in a statement.
Russell's body was found hanging in the bedroom of his Mulholland Drive apartment on Monday night. He did not leave a suicide note.
His estranged wife Taylor filed for divorce last month, alleging that Russell physically abused her. She was informed by authorities of his death Monday night.
"The examination by the doctor is still pending," John Cades, the captain of the Los Angeles County of Coroner office, tells THR. "After a preliminary investigation, it is being treated as a suicide."
Bravo's Real Housewives on Monday announced a three-city tour to kick off this fall.
Season 2 of RHOBH premieres Sept. 5 with added castmates Brandi Glanville (actor Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife) and Armstrong pal Dana Wilkey.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'