Bravo 'Deeply Saddened' by RHOBH Russell Armstrong's Death
"Our sympathy and thoughts are with the Armstrong family at this difficult time," a spokesman says.
The execs at Bravo are "deeply saddened" to hear about the death of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' cast member Russell Armstrong.
“All of us at Bravo are deeply saddened by this tragic news. Our sympathy and thoughts are with the Armstrong family at this difficult time," a Bravo spokesperson tells The Hollywood Reporter in a statement.
Russell's body was found hanging in the bedroom of his Mulholland Drive apartment on Monday night. He did not leave a suicide note.
His estranged wife Taylor filed for divorce last month, alleging that Russell physically abused her. She was informed by authorities of his death Monday night.
"The examination by the doctor is still pending," John Cades, the captain of the Los Angeles County of Coroner office, tells THR. "After a preliminary investigation, it is being treated as a suicide."
Bravo's Real Housewives on Monday announced a three-city tour to kick off this fall.
Season 2 of RHOBH premieres Sept. 5 with added castmates Brandi Glanville (actor Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife) and Armstrong pal Dana Wilkey.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR