'RHOBH's' Taylor Armstrong: Russell's Suicide Is 'Tragic'
The Bravo reality star's "thoughts and prayers" are with her estranged husband's two young sons from a prior relationship.
Taylor Armstrong is heartbroken over her estranged husband Russell committing suicide earlier this week.
"Taylor Armstrong is devastated at the tragic events that have unfolded," her rep tells Us Weekly in a statement. "She requests privacy at this time so that she may comfort her young daughter." (They are parents to Kennedy, 5.)
Her "thoughts and prayers [are with] Russell's 11- and 13- year-old sons" from prior relationships, her rep added.
The Los Angeles Coroner's Office confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter Armstrong's body was found Monday night at the Los Angeles home he was staying in after his wife filed for divorce in July, claiming that he physically abused her. "After a preliminary investigation, it is being treated as a suicide," Captain John Cades said.
Bravo executives will soon decide how to treat the second season of the show, which premieres on Sept. 5. The Armstrong's marital discord played heavily into the plot line.
Producers are still editing and insiders tell THR before the news of Armstrong’s death, the network had ordered an additional four episodes, bringing the second season total to 18.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR