Richard Dreyfuss finds 'Happiness'
Actor starring opposite Jason Biggs in CBS comedy pilot
Oscar winner Richard Dreyfuss has been tapped to star opposite Jason Biggs in "Happiness Isn't Everything," Mitch Hurwitz's comedy pilot for CBS.
"Happiness," from Sony TV and CBS Paramount, revolves around adult siblings and their parents who are overinvolved in each other's lives.
Dreyfuss will play the pushy, loving and funny patriarch of the family, with Biggs playing his son.
Also cast in the pilot is Ben Schwartz as Biggs' explosive older brother.
Dreyfuss, who recently portrayed Dick Cheney in Oliver Stone's biopic "W," will next show his lighter side by starring opposite Nia Vardalos in the romantic comedy "My Life in Ruins."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR