Richard Dreyfuss To Receive Tribute at Whistler Film Festival
The "American Graffiti" and "Jaws" star is bringing his latest film, "Cas & Dylan," to the mountain resort gathering.
TORONTO – Richard Dreyfuss will receive a tribute at the upcoming Whistler Film Festival.
The Hollywood star will be feted as he toplines Whistler's opening night film, Jason Priestley's Cas & Dylan.
The Canadian road trip movie, which also stars Orphan Black's Tatiana Maslany, earlier debuted at the Atlantic Film Festival.
Priestley (Beverly Hills, 90210), who increasingly directs film and TV series in his native Canada, will participate in an informal conversation at Whistler.
The festival, which runs from Dec. 4-8, will also honor Melissa Leo with a tribute as she attends Whistler for a special screening of Denis Villeneuve's Prisoners, in which she co-stars.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR