Richard Lewis joins Alicia Silverstone film
Romantic horror comedy 'Vamps' also stars Krysten Ritter
Richard Lewis will add some male blood to the romantic horror comedy "Vamps."
Amy Heckerling ("Clueless") has written and will direct the project, which stars Alicia Silverstone and Krysten Ritter as New York socialite vampires whose freewheeling lifestyles are tripped up when blood is pumped into their romantic lives. Sigourney Weaver also stars as the queen vamp who turned them into creatures of the night.
Lewis will play a former student activist who works as an ACLU lawyer.
Red Hour Films is producing with Lauren Versel of Lucky Monkey Pictures and Molly Hassell. Principal photography begins next month in Detroit.
Lewis, repped by Fortitude and ROAR, has appeared in "Leaving Las Vegas," "Robin Hood: Men in Tights" and "Drunks." He also is a regular on the HBO series "Curb Your Enthusiasm."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR