Rick Faigin Joins Paradigm to Head Marketing Department
The executive previously worked on brand partnerships at PMK*BNC.
Rick Faigin has joined Paradigm as the new head of the talent agency's marketing department.
He spent the previous eight years at PMK*BNC, where he worked on multi-platform brand partnerships for companies such as Samsung Mobile, Bacardi and Audi.
Faigin's new post has been empty since Lori Sale vacated it roughly two years ago.
Faigin specializes in strategic integration of brands with entertainment; he recently crafted a deal for Bacardi with the Black Eyed Peas, a Paradigm client.
His most recent project, Samsung Mobile's Summer Krush concert series, features Lenny Kravitz, Cee-Lo green and Paradigm client Coldplay.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR