Rick Sanchez apologized to Jon Stewart
Wife says on Facebook he is 'deeply' sorry
Rick Sanchez has apologized to Jon Stewart for comments he had made last week, which resulted in his firing from CNN, his wife said on her Facebook page, according to reports.
Sanchez's wife Suzanne late Monday said on her Facebook page: "rick apologized to jon stewart today. they had a good talk. jon was gracious and called rick "thin-skinned." he's right. rick feels horrible that in an effort to make a broader point about the media, his exhaustion from working 14 hr days for 2 mo. straight, caused him to mangle his thought process inartfully."
She said he "deeply" apologizes to everyone he hurt.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Aerosmith's 'Dream On' Performed To Honor Boston Marathon Victims And Survivors (VIDEO)
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"