Rick Sanchez apologized to Jon Stewart
Wife says on Facebook he is 'deeply' sorry
Rick Sanchez has apologized to Jon Stewart for comments he had made last week, which resulted in his firing from CNN, his wife said on her Facebook page, according to reports.
Sanchez's wife Suzanne late Monday said on her Facebook page: "rick apologized to jon stewart today. they had a good talk. jon was gracious and called rick "thin-skinned." he's right. rick feels horrible that in an effort to make a broader point about the media, his exhaustion from working 14 hr days for 2 mo. straight, caused him to mangle his thought process inartfully."
She said he "deeply" apologizes to everyone he hurt.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR