Ricky Gervais Joins 'Spy Kids: All the Time in the World'
The comedian will voice the character Argonaut.
Ricky Gervais has signed on to voice a robot spy dog, Argonaut, in Dimension Films' upcoming Spy Kids: All the Time in the World.
The funnyman joins Jessica Alba (Marissa Cortez Wilson), Jeremy Piven (Timekeeper), Antonio Banderas (Gergorio Cortez) and Joel McHale (WIlbur Wilson) for the franchise's fourth installment.
"Not only am I lending my voice to Spy Kids, but they can keep it. I'm sick of it,” Gervais said in a statement.
The Robert Rodriguez 3D film is slated for an Aug. 19 release.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR