Ricky Gervais Jokes About Helping Prince Harry Write Royal Wedding Speech
"If I hear he's done any holocaust or famine s--t, I will sue," he blogs.
Ricky Gervais joked on his blog that he helped Prince Harry write his royal wedding speech.
"I sent Prince Harry a text today offering to gag up his best man speech. (True.) He said he was fine. Hmmm? If I hear he's done any holocaust or famine s**t I will sue obviously. I also reminded him it wasn't fancy dress," Gervais wrote on his blog. PHOTOS: What Kate Middleton and famous guests wore to the wedding
Of the wedding, he blogged, "Enough already. Who are these f--king mongs from all over the world camping out for f--king days to get a 30 second glimpse of two people from 30 yards away?" PHOTOS: Kate Middleton and Prince William say "I Do"
"Christ. Still, mustn't grumble. I suppose everyone gets a day off," he said. PHOTOS: Famous royal weddings
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Discusses Show's 'Bittersweet' Ending with 'Scene' (Exclusive!)
- Jennifer Aniston & Anna Kendrick Get Emotional Lying Down on Train Tracks for 'Cake'
- Courteney Cox & Kate Walsh Party with 'Vanity Fair' at Tribeca!
- Lily Allen Praises Pop Divas in 'Sheezus' Music Video - Watch Now!