Ricky Gervais Jokes About Helping Prince Harry Write Royal Wedding Speech
"If I hear he's done any holocaust or famine s--t, I will sue," he blogs.
Ricky Gervais joked on his blog that he helped Prince Harry write his royal wedding speech.
"I sent Prince Harry a text today offering to gag up his best man speech. (True.) He said he was fine. Hmmm? If I hear he's done any holocaust or famine s**t I will sue obviously. I also reminded him it wasn't fancy dress," Gervais wrote on his blog. PHOTOS: What Kate Middleton and famous guests wore to the wedding
Of the wedding, he blogged, "Enough already. Who are these f--king mongs from all over the world camping out for f--king days to get a 30 second glimpse of two people from 30 yards away?" PHOTOS: Kate Middleton and Prince William say "I Do"
"Christ. Still, mustn't grumble. I suppose everyone gets a day off," he said. PHOTOS: Famous royal weddings
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR