Ricky Martin Appoints New Management Team
Veikko Fuhrmann and Rebecca Drucker join Martin's longtime personal manager, Jose Vega, in representing the singer's businesses, including music and partnerships.
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
After nearly a decade with manager Bruno del Granado, superstar Ricky Martin has appointed a new management team made up of Veikko Fuhrmann and Rebecca Drucker. The two will work with Martin’s longtime personal manager, Jose Vega, in looking after all aspects of Martin’s business, including music and partnerships.
Fuhrmann has worked with Martin for more than 14 years as tour director, creative director and creative producer, while Drucker has been handling several of Martin’s enterprises, including his children’s book series and parenting site, PiccoloUniverse.com.
Del Granado and Martin parted ways amicably and Del Granado will continue to work closely with Martin. In April of 2013 he joined CAA, the agency that has long represented Martin.
Martin is currently in Australia filming his second season as coach on The Voice Australia. He also is working on a new album and is the face of FIFA’s World Cup “Super Song” contest, where he’s inviting new songwriters to submit a song that he will perform as part of the World Cup.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR