Ridley Scott, YouTube prep for 'Life in a Day'
9:00 PM PDT 7/6/2010 by Gregg Kilday, AP
Team with Kevin Macdonald to create 'user-generated' doc
Producer Ridley Scott and director Kevin Macdonald are joining forces with YouTube to create what is being dubbed "the first user-generated feature-length documentary."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile