Ridley Scott's 'Prometheus' at Pinewood Toronto
Sci-fi epic shooting across seven sound stages in Toronto for three weeks.
TORONTO -- Ridley Scott’s sci-fi epic Prometheus from 20th Century Fox has quietly slipped into Pinewood Toronto Studios for a three-week shoot.
Production across seven stages for the Charlize Theron-starrer is also notable for the Pinewood Studios Group, backed by Ridley Scott and brother Tony, managing the Toronto mega-studio.
Also cast in the June 2012 release is Noomi Rapace and Michael Fassbender.
Sci-fi will also dominate Pinewood Toronto Studios as Columbia Pictures’ Total Recall shoots on its soundstages from May 15, with Len Wiseman directing.
Guillermo del Toro’s At the Mountains of Madness 3D, to be produced by James Cameron, has also booked space at Pinewood Toronto Studios.
But a planned summer shoot could be delayed as del Toro reportedly eyes a possible gig on Legendary Pictures' Pacific Rim.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR