Rihanna Brings Out Jay-Z on 'Loud' Tour's New Jersey Stop (Video)
The rapper took the stage to help perform “Run This Town” and “Umbrella.”
Don't get shy, don't try to act all cute," Rihanna told a packed crowd before taking a shot, near the end of her performance, to introduce "Cheers (Drink to That)."
Rihanna was far from shy yesterday (July 21) when performing a 24-song set for a full stadium, which included opener J.Cole, at the IZOD Center in New Jersey.
The fiery red-haired pop star opened the show with Hot 100 No. 1 "Only Girl (In the World)." Rih Rih transitioned into yet another chart stopper, "Disturbia," stripping down to a bejeweled two-piece to match her hot pink and neon green heels.
Rihanna blazed through a two-hour performance, breaking up sets into themes filled with sex, shock and shimmying. Rih Rih turned up the heat during her second set, when she grinded on a female dancer while covering Prince’s "Darling Nikki." Rihanna went from being tied up in white ropes and furry pink handcuffs during "S&M" to giving a lucky male fan a lap dance, laying horizontal on a descending stage after performing her sexy single, "Skin."
After moms uncovered the kiddies eyes, divas in training finished taking notes and J. Cole more than likely swept off sweat, Rihanna ran through a catalogue of hits from ballads "Unfaithful," "California King Bed," to up-tempo tracks as "What's My Name," "Rude Boy," and "Please Don't Stop the Music."
Those who had their fingers and toes crossed for a surprise appearance – after Kanye West made a surprise appearance on the tour's Long Island stop on Thursday night (July 19) - got their wishes fulfilled when Jay-Z joined Rihanna on stage for "Run This Town." Rihanna and Hov closed the concert with Rihanna's longest running Hot 100 No.1, "Umbrella."
Diamonds in the air.
Rihanna's 'Loud' setlist:
"Only Girl (In the World)"
"Shut Up and Drive"
"Darling Nikki" (Prince cover)
"The Glamorous Life" (Sheila E. cover)
"Live Your Life"
"Hate That I Love You"
"California King Bed"
"Pon De Replay" (Interlude)
"What's My Name"
"Cheers (Drink To That)"
"Please Don't Stop the Music"
"Take a Bow"
"Run this Town"
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Addresses Sexual Abuse Allegations: They Are 'Outrageous' & 'Completely False'
- Elizabeth Banks Attends Screening for 'Walk of Shame', Wears Two Dresses!
- 'Jem & the Holograms' Leading Cast Revealed: Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, & More!
- Novak Djokovic Expecting First Child with Fiancee Jelena Ristic!