Rihanna Sets New Houston, Dallas Dates
The singer will be in the Texas cities to make up for concerts canceled earlier this month.
Rihanna is headed to the Lone Star State after canceling dates in Dallas and Houston earlier this month.
The singer, who canceled the Texas concerts due to illness, will now bring her Diamonds World Tour to Dallas’ American Airlines Center on Nov. 11 and Houston’s Toyota Center on Nov. 14.
Tickets for the canceled shows will be honored, while refunds will be made available at the point of purchase for those unable to attend.
The elaborate show featured 15 dancers, backup singers and musicians as well as elaborate sets.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)