Rihanna Sets New Houston, Dallas Dates
The singer will be in the Texas cities to make up for concerts canceled earlier this month.
Rihanna is headed to the Lone Star State after canceling dates in Dallas and Houston earlier this month.
The singer, who canceled the Texas concerts due to illness, will now bring her Diamonds World Tour to Dallas’ American Airlines Center on Nov. 11 and Houston’s Toyota Center on Nov. 14.
Tickets for the canceled shows will be honored, while refunds will be made available at the point of purchase for those unable to attend.
The elaborate show featured 15 dancers, backup singers and musicians as well as elaborate sets.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Week’s Best Game of Thrones Reader Comments: ‘The Lion and the Rose’
- Douglas Coupland on Being a Visual Artist, the ‘Torture’ of Interviews, and Unintended Side Effects
- Alan Thicke on His New Reality Sitcom and Being ‘Considerably More Boring Than Jason Seaver’
- 6 Forgotten Teen Films of the Late ’90s and Early ’00s