Rihanna Sets New Houston, Dallas Dates
The singer will be in the Texas cities to make up for concerts canceled earlier this month.
Rihanna is headed to the Lone Star State after canceling dates in Dallas and Houston earlier this month.
The singer, who canceled the Texas concerts due to illness, will now bring her Diamonds World Tour to Dallas’ American Airlines Center on Nov. 11 and Houston’s Toyota Center on Nov. 14.
Tickets for the canceled shows will be honored, while refunds will be made available at the point of purchase for those unable to attend.
The elaborate show featured 15 dancers, backup singers and musicians as well as elaborate sets.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR