Rihanna Drops Manager, Joins Jay-Z's Roc Nation
Grammy-winning singer has taken a bold leap in her career, dropping her manager, Marc Jordan, and joining Jay-Z's Roc Nation Management.
As she prepares to release her fifth studio album, Loud, next month, Grammy-winning singer Rihanna has taken a bold leap in her career. She announced to the Associated Press Wednesday that she is dropping her manager, Marc Jordan, and joining Jay-Z's Roc Nation Management. Incidentally, it was the music mogul rapper that helped launch Rihanna's career when he signed her to Def Jam in 2005.
The 22-year-old pop star's career strategy also includes overseeing Rihanna Entertainment, a new entity that will serve as an umbrella for her various projects, including film, fashion, fragrance and book deals, as well as her music.
Loud will be released Nov. 16.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR