Rihanna Falls on Stage (Video)
The singer, who just kicked off her “Loud” tour, tripped in her high heels while performing in Canada.
Rihanna tour a spill at a recent stop on her Loud tour.
While performing her hit single “What’s My Name?” at the Rexall Place in Edmonton, Alberta, Rihanna tripped in her high heels and fell to her hands and knees. But it seems the singer wasn’t hurt much, if at all, as she quickly got up and picked up the next dance move and rest of the song.
Rihanna isn’t the first pop star to fall on stage in recent months. Christina Aguilera, Alicia Keys and Beyonce also have tripped while performing.
Rihanna kicked off the tour June 4 in Baltimore, where she made headlines for giving female fan a lap dance.
She now makes her way through the Caribbean, South America and then Europe in the fall.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Week’s Best Game of Thrones Reader Comments: ‘The Lion and the Rose’
- Douglas Coupland on Being a Visual Artist, the ‘Torture’ of Interviews, and Unintended Side Effects
- Alan Thicke on His New Reality Sitcom and Being ‘Considerably More Boring Than Jason Seaver’
- 6 Forgotten Teen Films of the Late ’90s and Early ’00s