Rihanna Hits 10 Million in U.S. Album Sales
Her latest album, 2012's "Unapologetic," has now sold 1.113 million.
Last week, Rihanna surpassed 10 million albums sold in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
The diva's catalog moved another 5,000 copies in the week ending Nov. 10, bringing her total sold to 10,001,000.
Her most recently-released album, 2012's Unapologetic, has now sold 1.113 million. It's her fifth-largest selling studio release, and is on the verge of overtaking 2011's Talk That Talk to become her fourth-biggest. Talk That Talk has sold 1.118 million.
Unapologetic was the star's seventh studio effort, and her first to hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart. In total, she's collected seven top 10 sets since her first album in 2005.
Rihanna's best selling album remains 2007's Good Girl Gone Bad, with 2.8 million sold.
Here's a look at the sales of Rihanna's other studio albums: Music of the Sun (released in 2005; 609,000 sold), A Girl Like Me (2006; 1.349 million), Rated R (2009; 1.110 million) and Loud (2010; 1.761 million).
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Gwyneth Paltrow Granted Restraining Order Against Stalker After Multiple Scares
- Elizabeth Warren On Whether Women Are Treated Differently Than Men In Washington: 'Yep.'
- Amy Poehler & Tina Fey's 'The Nest' Will Open Opposite 'Star Wars: Episode VII'
- Robyn & Röyksopp Release Two New Songs From 'Do It Again' EP