Rihanna Lists Beverly Hills House, Takes Big Hit on Price
The singer purchased the now-damaged eight bedroom, 10 bathroom home for $6.9 million in 2009.
Rihanna may be winning on the music charts, recently logging her 11th number one single "We Found Love," but, when it comes to real estate, she's not faring so well.
The singer recently listed her Beverly Hills pad for $4.5 million ($2.4 million less than what she paid for it in 2009), The Real Estalker blog reports.
The eight bedroom, 10 bathroom 10,000 square-foot estate, which was new when she purchased it two years ago, has long been a problem for Rihanna, who filed a lawsuit with the Los Angeles Superior Court against the seller, Heather Rudomin (as well as others), in August of 2011, TMZ reported.
The four-time Grammy winner alleged that Rudomin failed to disclose major waterproofing and construction defects that resulted in significant damage to the property after a rainstorm in January of 2010.
The Real Eastalker reports that the home has "significant water intrusion & moisture issues throughout," as well as "encroachment issues," and that Rihanna is prepared to "consider all offers."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR