Rihanna Hospitalized in Sweden, Cancels Show
The singer tweeted an apology to her fans in Malmo, but is expected to resume performances on Nov. 1.
Rihanna is down for the count, but recovering in a Swedish hospital.
The singer tweeted her apologies to fans in Malmo, Sweden, where she was forced to cancel a performance on Oct. 31. “Sorry Malmo!” she wrote, attaching a photograph of an IV drip inserted into her forearm -- the perfect Halloween accessory.
Rihanna's rep tells The Hollywood Reporter that only one show has been cancelled, and the singer is expected to resume performances on Nov. 1 in Stockholm. The pop star released her own statement, blaming the flu for her hospital visit.
“I am so sorry to everyone who was coming out to my show in Malmo Sweden. I was so excited to perform for you all,” she wrote. “It would have been a great time… so much better than being sick with the flu, ugh! I’m really disappointed I couldn’t be there.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR