Rihanna to Perform at Billboard Music Awards
The Black Eyed Peas, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum and Taio Cruz also will be among the performers at the May 22 show in Las Vegas.
Rihanna is among the performers set for the 2011 Billboard Music Awards.
Also confirmed to perform during the show are the Black Eyed Peas, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum and Taio Cruz, Billboard reported.
The awards show will take place May 22 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and air on ABC. Rihanna leads the finalists for the awards with mentions in 18 categories, followed by Eminem, Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber.
"This show marks the first of several broadcast platforms we plan to build around the Billboard franchise," said Richard D. Beckman, CEO of Prometheus Global Media, which owns Billboard and The Hollywood Reporter. "We have an incredible network partner and with Don Mischer, one of the finest producers in the world. We look forward to entertaining music fans with Billboard's own rendition of a televised celebration of music."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Week’s Best Game of Thrones Reader Comments: ‘The Lion and the Rose’
- Douglas Coupland on Being a Visual Artist, the ‘Torture’ of Interviews, and Unintended Side Effects
- Alan Thicke on His New Reality Sitcom and Being ‘Considerably More Boring Than Jason Seaver’
- 6 Forgotten Teen Films of the Late ’90s and Early ’00s