Rihanna to Perform at Billboard Music Awards
The Black Eyed Peas, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum and Taio Cruz also will be among the performers at the May 22 show in Las Vegas.
Rihanna is among the performers set for the 2011 Billboard Music Awards.
Also confirmed to perform during the show are the Black Eyed Peas, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum and Taio Cruz, Billboard reported.
The awards show will take place May 22 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and air on ABC. Rihanna leads the finalists for the awards with mentions in 18 categories, followed by Eminem, Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber.
"This show marks the first of several broadcast platforms we plan to build around the Billboard franchise," said Richard D. Beckman, CEO of Prometheus Global Media, which owns Billboard and The Hollywood Reporter. "We have an incredible network partner and with Don Mischer, one of the finest producers in the world. We look forward to entertaining music fans with Billboard's own rendition of a televised celebration of music."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR