Rihanna Tops Lady Gaga as Most Popular Female Star on Facebook
Only Eminem, with 43 million fans, tops them.
Rihanna has stopped Lady Gaga as the most popular female star on Facbeook, according to social media stat service Famecount.com.
Rihanna has 40,884,338 fans, while Lady Gaga is closing in with 40,773,754 as of Monday morning.
Only Eminem tops them both with 43 million fans.
Rihanna became the fourth artist in history to achieve 1 billion YouTube views and the third most-viewed star on the network with nearly 1.4 billion views -- more than Eminem, Famecount.com reports. She became the 13th person in history to achieve more than six million Twitter followers last week.
On an aggregated basis, Rihanna is now the third biggest social media star in the world, just behind Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber, according to Famecount.com's rankings.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR