Rihanna, Usher and The Band Perry Added To Grammy Awards Nomination Concert
The acts join previously announced performers Lady Gaga, Ludacris, and Sugarland for the LL Cool J-hosted Nov. 30 show.
The Grammys will be putting on a show...before the show.
Rihanna, Usher and The Band Perry have been added to the already star-studded lineup for the awards show's nominations concert at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE Nov. 30 it was announced Wednesday.
Lady Gaga, Ludacris, Lupe Fiasco, Sugarland and Jason Aldean were previously announced as performers for the one-hour event, hosted by LL Cool J, that will include the announcement of nominations for the 54th annual show.
The event is also teasing a live announcement from an un-named band (though the official Grammy Twitter feed hinted at Van Halen Nov. 3) who will be reuniting on the Grammys stage during the Feb. 12, 2012 show.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR