Rihanna Vomits During Live Concert in Portugal
The singer dashed backstage during a performance of "What's My Name," but quickly made it back onstage to continue the show.
At a recent concert in Portugal, Rihanna learned the true meaning of "The show must go on."
While performing her hit single, "What's My Name," the pop star dashed backstage after apparently becoming nauseous. Rihanna later confirmed via Twitter that she had, in fact, vomited during the show.
"Yep! I ran off stage to throw up, halfway thru Whats My Name," she wrote to a fan. "Made it back juuuust in time for RudeBoy."
This is not the first moment of illness for the singer throughout her worldwide tour. In November, RiRi was forced to cancel shows in Sweden after being hospitalized for the flu. That same month, British tabloids reported that she had suffered a near "meltdown" backstage and was considering a year break following the tour.
Luckily, Rihanna is in the home stretch of her 101-date Loud tour. The singer will take her final bow on Thursday, Dec. 22 at London's 02 Arena.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR