Ringo Starr Trademarks His Name For Future Use in Video Games
The Beatles drummer registers his moniker, prompting speculation as to whether a Ringo-themed game or app is on the horizon.
Ringo Starr the avatar can already be seen in the video game The Beatles: Rock Band. Now the Fab Four's drummer wants to trademark his name for future use in "computer game software" and "games via the Internet and wireless devices."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR