Rita Wilson cast in Nancy Meyers pic
Actress joins Meryl Streep, Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin
Rita Wilson has been cast in Universal's untitled Nancy Meyers project, which stars Meryl Streep, Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin.
In the film, Wilson will portray one of Streep's best friends and confidantes.
Up next for Wilson is Fox Searchlight's "My Life in Ruins," in which she serves as an executive producer on top of appearing in the film. In November, she appears in the Disney comedy "Old Dogs," starring alongside John Travolta and Robin Williams.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera