Rob Ashford to Choreograph 85th Oscars
Producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron select the director and choreographer of "Promises, Promises" and "How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying."
Rob Ashford, an Emmy- and Tony-award-winning choreographer, will provide musical staging and choreography for the 85th Academy Awards telecast, producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron said in a news release today.
"Rob successfully directed and choreographed both of our recent Broadway revivals Promises, Promises and How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying. Not only is he uniquely gifted, but we've developed a working shorthand," said Zadan and Meron. "We are excited to collaborate with him on the Oscars, where we will be utilizing all his talents."
More to come...
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack