Rob Corddry in Talks to Join Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel in 'Sex Tape' (Exclusive)
Jake Kasdan is directing the comedy, about a husband and wife who make a sex tape that goes missing.
Rob Corddry is in negotiations to join Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel in Sony’s Sex Tape, which Jake Kasdan is directing.
The story revolves around a husband (Segel) and wife (Diaz) who take a night off from the kids and decide to spice things up by making a sex tape. When they wake up the next morning, the tape is missing, and the search is on.
Corddry will play the couple’s friend who goes along on the adventure.
Sex Tape is eyeing a shoot in the fall, with Escape Artists’ Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal and Steve Tisch producing.
Corddry is in the middle of a busy period. He just wrapped filming Hot Tub Time Machine 2, for which he also helped craft the story, and can be seen on screens in The Way, Way Back. This year he also appeared in Warm Bodies and Pain & Gain and stars with Lake Bell in the indie comedy In a World, which Roadside Attractions opens Aug. 9.
Childrens Hospital, the Adult Swim comedy he created and stars in, is coming off its second Emmy nomination. (Corddry also created the Adult Swim series Newsreaders, which wrapped its first season.)
The funnyman is repped by WME and Principato-Young Entertainment and Hansen Jacobson.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR