Rob Ford Scandal: Toronto Mayor Says 'Pussy' on Live TV
"I'm happily married; I have more than enough to eat at home," the embattled politician told a media conference after allegations emerged that he had slept with a former staffer.
HALIFAX – Toronto Mayor Rob Ford on Thursday came up with yet more material for late-night U.S. talk shows after he uttered the word "pussy" on live Canadian TV.
Talking to the media about court documents released Wednesday that had a former aide alleging he said he slept with Olivia Gondek, a former staffer, Ford brought his wife, Renata Ford, into the unfolding Crack-gate scandal.
"I never said I wanted to eat her pussy. I'm happily married, I have more than enough to eat at home," the mayor said.
The latest bombshell came as court documents revealed a former key aide told police investigators that Ford told Gondek in front of others: "I banged your pussy."
The Toronto Sun newspaper on Thursday published an email statement from Gondek in which she denied sleeping with the mayor, or hearing his offending comments.
"I can tell you that there is absolutely no truth to the alleged statement," Gondek wrote in her email sent Wednesday.
"Mayor Ford has never made comments of that nature to me," she added.
The court documents indicate Isaac Ransom, a former deputy press secretary in Ford's office, told police investigators the mayor "became inappropriate with Gondek" and "claimed to have slept with her."
Ransom told the police investigators that Ford also told Gondek: "I'm going to eat you out."
During the brief press conference, Ford also insisted that Alana, a young woman that the court documents indicated "may have been an escort or prostitute," was just a "friend."
"I don't appreciate people calling Alana a prostitute," the mayor said.
All allegations contained in the latest court documents released to the media have yet to be presented and tested in court. But they add to the growing drug and sex allegations aimed at the Toronto mayor that had the city's council on Wednesday voting to ask Ford to take a leave of absence.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack