Robert Pattinson Joining Carey Mulligan in 'Hold On to Me'
James Marsh, the filmmaker behind the acclaimed documentary "Man on a Wire," is on board to direct the thriller, which will be seeking funding when it sells at AFM.
Robert Pattinson is coming on aboard Hold On to Me, a thriller being developed by Indian Paintbrush that will likely be a hit sales title at the American Film Market.
As previously reported by The Hollywood Reporter, Carey Mulligan is attached to star in what was formerly titled Nancy and Danny. James Marsh, the filmmaker behind the acclaimed documentary Man on Wire, is on board to direct.
Set in a small town, the project concerns a money-hungry woman (Mulligan) whose big-city dreams failed. In order to land a high school crush, she uses a hapless man as a pawn in a get-rich-quick scheme that quickly goes wrong.
Pattinson would play the crush.
Brad Inglesby wrote the script for Nancy, which is being produced by Alexandra Milchan of EMJAG Productions, Indian Paintbrush’ Steven Rales and Mark Roybal as well as Todd Field.
Pattinson's The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 hits theatres Nov. 16.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR