'Twilight' Star Robert Pattinson to Play Man Who Led the Hunt for Saddam Hussein
After completing his last turn as Edward Cullen in "Breaking Dawn Part 2," Pattinson is set to play Army interrogator Eric Maddox in "Mission: Blacklist."
Rob Pattinson is attached to star in Mission: Black List, a psychological thriller that aims to tell the true story of the man who spearheaded the capture of Saddam Hussein.
Preferred Content’s Ross M. Dinerstein is producing alongside Erik Jendresen and Kevin Waller.
Jendresen, who was a writer-supervising producer on HBO’s Band of Brothers, wrote the script adapting the book titled Mission: Black List #1: The Inside Story of the Search for Saddam Hussein -- As Told by the Soldier Who Masterminded His Capture.
The book was written by Eric Maddox, the Army interrogator who played a key role in pinpointing Hussein's hideout. Davin Seay co-wrote the book.
Embankment Films, the international sales and distribution company recently launched by sales veterans Tim Haslam and Hugo Grumbar, will sell the film at the upcoming Cannes Film Market.
Jean-Stephane Sauvaire is attached to direct.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR