Rob Schneider Weds
The "Grown Ups" actor exchanged vows with his new bride over the weekend.
Rob Schneider is a newlywed.
The actor-comedian married Patricia Azarcoya Arce on Saturday in Beverly Hills.
"Patricia and I were surrounded by our closest friends and family; it was the happiest day of my life," he told The Hollywood Reporter in a statement. "We had a great time at the wedding and are looking forward to our honeymoon."
Schneider is starring in an untitled comedy pilot for CBS that's based on his life. The project, which he also is producing, revolves around a solitary guy who marries a woman who comes from a huge Mexican-American family.
Schneider, who most recently appeared on the big screen in Grown Ups, also has several movies in the works in various stages.
This marks the second marriage for Schneider, who was previously married to London King, with whom he has one child.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR