Rob Spodek Named SVP/CFO for Syfy and Chiller
He will oversee all financial aspects of both networks as well as Syfy Ventures and other related projects.
Rob Spodek has been named senior vice president and CFO for Syfy and Chiller, it was announced Tuesday by Dave Howe, president of Syfy and Chiller.
Spodek, who will be based in New York, will oversee all financial aspects of both networks as well as Syfy Ventures and other related projects and will work with senior management on all strategic initiatives. He will report to Howe.
“Given Rob’s proven success as CFO and breadth of experiences throughout NBCU and beyond, I’m confident that his expertise is precisely what Syfy needs as we continue strong and steady growth across our many platforms,” said Howe.
Spodek recently served as senior vice president for the NBCUniversal Corporate Finance Group, where he spearheaded financial planning, analysis and reporting activities for NBCU P&L. He also served as vice president of CFO of MSNBC. Spodek began at NBCU in 1998 as manager of finance at CNBC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR