Robert Blake Escorted Out of Celeb Autograph Convention
3:33 PM PST 2/14/2011 by Mark Cina
He became unruly after complaining the line at his table was too short.
Actor Robert Blake was escorted out of a celebrity autograph convention over the weekend in Burbank, Calif.The Baretta star -- who was acquitted in the murder of his wife in 2005 - left the event Saturday after complaining that the line at his table was too short. He returned Sunday and began signing autographs in the parking lot. He was booted a short time later for causing a disruption and threatening show organizers. The mayhem was captured on camera. "I'm giving away free pictures to my fans because yesterday I embarrassed myself by behaving like a fool, so I came back today to be a good guy and give them pictures and give them autographs because they kept me alive for 70 years," he said. He also was seen on camera saying, "Call the police. There are deputies right there. There are cops all around." He left a short time later.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR