Robert Blake Escorted Out of Celeb Autograph Convention
3:33 PM PST 2/14/2011 by Mark Cina
He became unruly after complaining the line at his table was too short.
Actor Robert Blake was escorted out of a celebrity autograph convention over the weekend in Burbank, Calif.The Baretta star -- who was acquitted in the murder of his wife in 2005 - left the event Saturday after complaining that the line at his table was too short. He returned Sunday and began signing autographs in the parking lot. He was booted a short time later for causing a disruption and threatening show organizers. The mayhem was captured on camera. "I'm giving away free pictures to my fans because yesterday I embarrassed myself by behaving like a fool, so I came back today to be a good guy and give them pictures and give them autographs because they kept me alive for 70 years," he said. He also was seen on camera saying, "Call the police. There are deputies right there. There are cops all around." He left a short time later.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Emmy Rossum & Zoey Deutch Celebrate with Jimmy Choo at their CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant with Fear in 'Rosemary's Baby' Trailer!
- Television Legend Valerie Harper 'Absolutely Cancer Free' After Battle with Terminal Brain Cancer
- Keri Russell's 'The Americans' Renewed for Third Season by FX!