Robert De Niro Welcomes Baby Girl Via Surrogate
Helen Grace is the second child for the actor and his wife, Grace Hightower De Niro.
Robert De Niro is a new dad again.
The 68-year-old actor and his wife, Grace Hightower De Niro, recently welcome a daughter, named Helen Grace, via surrogate, his rep confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter. She weighed in at 7 pounds, 2 ounces.
The baby marks the second child for the couple, who also have a 13-year-old son, Elliot. De Niro met Hightower, his second wife, in 1987; they were married 10 years later.
The couple split up in 1999 and became engaged in a contentious custody battle. However, the divorce was never finalized, and they renewed their vows in 2004.
De Niro also has two adult children with ex-wife Diahnne Abbott and 16-year-old twin sons with ex-girlfriend Toukie Smith.
The actor is currently on the big screen as part of the A-list ensemble starring in Garry Marshall's romantic comedy New Year's Eve.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack