Robert De Niro’s 'A Bronx Tale' Among Cannes Classics Selections
Bernardo Bertolucci will receive an honorary Palme d'Or at the fest's opening ceremonies.
PARIS -- The Festival de Cannes announced its Cannes Classics selection on Tuesday that will see jury president Robert De Niro's A Bronx Tale screen alongside 13 restored legendary feature films, five documentaries and a film lesson from Malcom McDowell.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR