Robert De Niro Teams With Michael Douglas for 'Last Vegas'
"National Treasure" filmmaker Jon Turtletaub is directing the movie from a script written by Dan Fogelman.
Robert De Niro will star opposite Michael Douglas in CBS Films’ comedy Last Vegas.
Good Universe, the newly-created company run by Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane, has come aboard to exec produce and will handle international sales at Cannes.
Written by Dan Fogelman (Crazy, Stupid, Love) and directed by Jon Turteltaub, the story centers on a quartet of retired boomers who are called upon for a Las Vegas bachelor party by their friend, a ladies man who is finally settling down and marrying a woman half his age.
According to CBS Films, De Niro will play “the party-averse Paddy Connelly, who reluctantly agrees to fly to Vegas at the request of his friends.” The man has a beef with Douglas’ character over a girl they liked when they were young.
Laurence Mark and Amy Baer are producing.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR