Robert Downey Jr. Belts it Out in Duet With Sting (Video)
The "Iron Man" star sang The Police's "Driven to Tears" for the rocker's 60th birthday -- and his pipes were impressive.
Robert Downey Jr. is a man of many talents. The latest to take the Internet by storm is footage of Iron Man himself singing a duet with Sting.
Footage of Downey singing "Driven to Tears" by The Police has wracked up more than 700,000 views on YouTube since being uploaded late last week, with many online being impressed with Downey's pipes.
The footage is actually from October 2011 and was shot at Sting's 60th birthday concert, but it didn't surface until recently. The concert, held at Manhattan’s Beacon Theatre, also featured performances from Lady Gaga, Bruce Springsteen and Stevie Wonder, but Downey held his own.
The concert wasn't the first time Downey and Sting have crooned together. As a YouTube uploader pointed out, the pair collaborated on a 2001 episode of Ally McBeal for a rendition of "Every Breath You Take."
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'