Robert Downey Jr. and Producer Wife Susan Welcome Baby Boy
Susan Downey gave birth Tuesday morning in Los Angeles, THR confirms.
Robert Downey Jr. and his wife Susan are the new parents of a baby boy, named Exton Elias Downey, a spokesperson for the actor confirmed to THR.
Susan Downey, a producer, gave birth at 7:24 on Tuesday morning in Los Angeles. Little Exton weighed in at 7 pounds, 5 ounces.
"Everyone's happy and healthy," the Downey spokesperson said.
This is the first child for the couple.
Downey Jr. already has a son, 18-year-old Indio, with ex-wife Deborah Falconer.
The actor recently starred in the sequel Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows; Susan Downey is one of the film's producers. He reprises his role of Iron Man for The Avengers, which opens May 4.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David