Robert Downey Jr. and Producer Wife Susan Welcome Baby Boy
Susan Downey gave birth Tuesday morning in Los Angeles, THR confirms.
Robert Downey Jr. and his wife Susan are the new parents of a baby boy, named Exton Elias Downey, a spokesperson for the actor confirmed to THR.
Susan Downey, a producer, gave birth at 7:24 on Tuesday morning in Los Angeles. Little Exton weighed in at 7 pounds, 5 ounces.
"Everyone's happy and healthy," the Downey spokesperson said.
This is the first child for the couple.
Downey Jr. already has a son, 18-year-old Indio, with ex-wife Deborah Falconer.
The actor recently starred in the sequel Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows; Susan Downey is one of the film's producers. He reprises his role of Iron Man for The Avengers, which opens May 4.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR