Robert Downey Jr. and Producer Wife Susan Welcome Baby Boy
Susan Downey gave birth Tuesday morning in Los Angeles, THR confirms.
Robert Downey Jr. and his wife Susan are the new parents of a baby boy, named Exton Elias Downey, a spokesperson for the actor confirmed to THR.
Susan Downey, a producer, gave birth at 7:24 on Tuesday morning in Los Angeles. Little Exton weighed in at 7 pounds, 5 ounces.
"Everyone's happy and healthy," the Downey spokesperson said.
This is the first child for the couple.
Downey Jr. already has a son, 18-year-old Indio, with ex-wife Deborah Falconer.
The actor recently starred in the sequel Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows; Susan Downey is one of the film's producers. He reprises his role of Iron Man for The Avengers, which opens May 4.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'