Robert Greenblatt, Morgan Freeman, Darren Star, Kevin Smith Join 'Produced By' Speaker Lineup
Larry Gordon, Harvey Weinstein, Mark Gordon, Marc Cherry, Damon Lindelof and Andrew Marlowe also are on the June conference's schedule.
The Producers Guild of America said Wednesday that its third annual Produced By conference has added NBC Entertainment chairman Robert Greenblatt, Morgan Freeman, writer-producer Darren Star and filmmaker Kevin Smith to its lineup of speakers.
Also scheduled are sessions featuring producer Larry Gordon (Die Hard, Field of Dreams, Watchmen); the Weinstein Co.'s Harvey Weinstein and producer Mark Gordon (Grey's Anatomy, Source Code); and a panel with showrunners including Marc Cherry (Desperate Housewives), Damon Lindelof (Lost), Andrew Marlowe (Castle) and Star (Sex and the City).
Topics will include new media, global finance, producer/director collaboration, distribution, independent film, scripted television, reality television, digital content and brand identity.
The event, held in conjunction with the Association of Film Commissioners International Locations show, takes place June 3-5 at the Walt Disney Studios. More than 200 exhibitors are scheduled to attend.
For a complete lineup, visit www.producedbyconference.com.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed