Robert Pattinson Traverses Manhattan in 'Cosmopolis' (Photos)
New images from the David Cronenberg-directed drama have surfaced to the web, featuring the “Breaking Dawn” actor and his co-star, Sarah Gadon.
New images from David Cronenberg’s Manhattan-based drama Cosmopolis have been released, depicting Robert Pattinson as a 28-year-old billionaire.
Based on the novel by Don DeLillo, Cosmopolis centers on a young financial whiz (Pattinson) as he traverses the city in search of a haircut. Along the way, his driver faces obstacles in the form of a presidential visit, an attack by anarchists and a rapper’s funeral, while the fortune of Pattinson’s character hangs in the balance. Colin Farrell was originally slated to play the role, but was replaced by the Twilight Saga star in January.
Canadian actress Sarah Gadon plays Pattinson’s estranged wife, Elise Shifrin, in the film. Gadon and Cronenberg previously teamed up on A Dangerous Method.
The film shot both in Toronto, Ontario and is currently in post-production, though a release date has yet to be set. See the new images from the film below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR