Robert Pattinson Parties with 'Fifty Shades' Author E.L. James
The "Twilight" star's socializing refuels rumors that he's in the running to play Christian Grey in the movie adaptation of the erotic bestseller.
Rumors that Robert Pattinson could be in line to play Christian Grey in the movie adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey were refueled when the actor was spotted partying with the book's author, E.L. James.
James was reportedly among the guests at a birthday party for director Nicholas Jarecki, hosted by the Twilight star at his Los Feliz, Calif., home on Saturday.
James revealed last week that Sam Taylor-Johnson would direct the Focus Features and Universal movie adaptation of her best-selling book.
Writer Kelly Marcel is currently working on a script for the film that's set to be produced by Michael De Luca and Dana Brunetti.
Casting choices have not yet been announced, but Alex Pettyfer, Ian Somerhalder and Ryan Gosling have all been mentioned as possible candidates for the male lead.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Hold Hands at 'Cabaret' Opening!
- Emma Stone & Felicity Jones Bring Girl Power to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Andrew Garfield Rides Bus with Underprivileged Kids to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Olivia Munn Insisted Her 'Newsroom' Character Sloane Not Wear Turtlenecks!