Robert Pattinson Parties with 'Fifty Shades' Author E.L. James
The "Twilight" star's socializing refuels rumors that he's in the running to play Christian Grey in the movie adaptation of the erotic bestseller.
Rumors that Robert Pattinson could be in line to play Christian Grey in the movie adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey were refueled when the actor was spotted partying with the book's author, E.L. James.
James was reportedly among the guests at a birthday party for director Nicholas Jarecki, hosted by the Twilight star at his Los Feliz, Calif., home on Saturday.
James revealed last week that Sam Taylor-Johnson would direct the Focus Features and Universal movie adaptation of her best-selling book.
Writer Kelly Marcel is currently working on a script for the film that's set to be produced by Michael De Luca and Dana Brunetti.
Casting choices have not yet been announced, but Alex Pettyfer, Ian Somerhalder and Ryan Gosling have all been mentioned as possible candidates for the male lead.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR