Will Robert Pattinson's 'Twilight' Fans Show Up for 'Water For Elephants'?
Fox is marketing the Depression-era drama, also starring Reese Witherspoon, to followers of the Sara Gruen novel and its love story.
As Robert Pattinson was about to step onto the red carpet at the April 17 premiere of Water for Elephants in New York, photographers frantically yelled at one woman, "Lady, lady, get out of the way." Little did they know they were screaming at Fox 2000 president Elizabeth Gabler, who made the period romantic drama that stars Pattinson opposite Reese Witherspoon.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile
From our partners
- Chrissie Hynde: Don't Get Me Wrong: I Won't Stand For Cruelty to Geese
- Heather Laine Talley: Zelda Wasn't 'Crazy': How What You Don't Know About Fitzgerald Tells Us Something About 'Crazy' Women, Then and Now
- Joe Satran: Who's Winning The 'Game Of Thrones'?
- Jessica Simpson Squeezes Her Baby Bump Into Spandex