Robert Plant and Patty Griffin Are Not Married, Says Rep
Despite published reports, the music power couple did not get hitched in Texas.
Despite published reports on Monday, legendary Led Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant and country singer Patty Griffin did not get married.
The rocker had told U.K. paper the Independent that he had "eloped and ran off to Texas." E! Online and other outlets took that quote literally, but a rep for Plant tells The Hollywood Reporter that "Robert has not married Patty Griffin" and that the rocker was "just referring to the fact that he's been residing in Texas."
The two have been dating for more than a year and live together in Austin, Texas in what the 63-year-old Plant describes in the article as a termite-infested "old crack house."
Griffin, 48, has released six studio albums since 1996. Her song "Up to the Mountain" is a favorite of American Idol vets like Kelly Clarkson and Crystal Bowersox.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10