Robin Thicke Arrested for Marijuana Possession
The singer released his latest album, “Love After War,” in December.
Early Friday, Feb. 17, Robin Thicke was arrested for marijuana possession. According to New York Daily News, the singer was arrested at 12:25 pm by police who saw him "smoking a joint while sitting in a Cadillac Esscalade near 3rd Ave. and E. 21st" street.
"He was arrested and a small amount of marijuana was recovered on him," Police told Daily News.
Thicke was calm during the arrest. "He was taking pictures with the cops," a source told Daily news. "They were coming over to him and getting autographs."
On Valentine's Day (Feb. 14), Thicke took the stage at Jimmy Kimmel LIve! to perform two songs off his recent album, Love After War, including "Pretty Lil' Heart."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws