Robin Thicke and Wife Paula Patton Split Up
The "Blurred Lines" singer and the actress have separated after nine years of marriage.
Robin Thicke and his wife of nine years, Paula Patton, have separated, the actress announced on Monday.
"We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time," read the statement to People Magazine.
Thicke, 36, met Patton, 38, when he was just 14, and their teenage romance was chronicled in "For the Rest of My Life," a single from his 2013 album "Blurred Lines."
Most recently, Thicke and Patton were together at the Grammys, however tabloids rumors have been swirling lately suggesting that their relationship was rocky.
The couple has one son, Julian Fuego, whom Patton gave birth to in April 2010. Thicke's single "Blurred Lines" was named Billboard's Song of the Summer last year, and was nominated for Record of the Year at the Grammy Awards.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10