Robin Williams Remarries
This is the third marriage for the actor, who wed graphic designer Susan Schneider in Napa Valley Oct. 23.
Three's for keeps.
Robin Williams said "I Do" to graphic designer Susan Schneider on Sunday, Oct. 23 at the Meadowood Resort in Napa Valley, his rep confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
The pair met just before the actor had heart surgery in 2009, and Schneider was the one who helped nurse him back to health, Britain's The Guardian reports.
Schneider, who runs the San Francisco design firm Critical Eye Design, told the San Francisco Chronicle she was "so excited and so thrilled," days before the wedding.
This is the third marriage for Williams, who has one child, Zachary, 28, from his his first wife, Valerie Velardi, and two children, Zelda, 22 and Cody, 19 from his second union with Marsha Garces, who filed for divorce in 2008.
Zelda tweeted "Let the wedding madness begin!" the day before the wedding, later adding "The wedding festivities rage on but my tired feet are done. Think it's time to lay in the tub, eat m&m's and write."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR