Robin Wright Engaged to Ben Foster
The "House of Cards" star is set to marry the "Lone Survivor" actor.
Robin Wright is ready to walk down the aisle.
The House of Cards actress is engaged to actor Ben Foster, her rep told People.
On Friday the couple attended the opening of Diane von Furstenberg's Journey of a Dress Exhibition at LACMA, celebrating the designer's 40th anniversary. Reports first surfaced that the couple was engaged last month, but Wright seemingly confirmed the news herself at Friday's event, where she reportedly showed off her engagement ring.
This will mark the first marriage for Foster and the third for Wright, who was married to Sean Penn for 13 years and Dane Witherspoon for two years. She has two children -- Dylan, 22, and Hopper, 20 -- with Penn.
Wright, 47, and Foster, 33, co-starred in the 2011 movie Rampart opposite Woody Harrelson.
Wright was nominated for an Emmy and Golden Globe for her role in Netflix's House of Cards, whose second season premieres Feb. 14.
Foster is on the big screen in Lone Survivor and next plays Lance Armstrong in Stephen Frears' biopic.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR