Robin Wright, Richard Schiff set for Broadway
Will debut in revival of Lanford Wilson's 'Talley's Folly'
NEW YORK -- Robin Wright and Richard Schiff will make their Broadway debut next season in a revival of Lanford Wilson's Pulitzer Prize-winning "Talley's Folly."
Producers Phil Monat, T. Richard Fitzgerald and Randall L. Wreghitt announced Tuesday that the production will open in spring 2011 at a theater to be announced. Marshall Mason, who originally directed the play some 30 years ago, will direct. Mason also directed such Wilson plays as "Fifth of July" and "Angels Fall."
Wright is best known for her roles in such films as "Forrest Gump," "The Princess Bride" and "Hurlyburly." Schiff played communications director Toby Zeigler in "The West Wing" on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack