Rock Tees in the Movies
From the Phish shirt James Franco wore in '127 Hours' to the fictional Citizen Dick tee sported narcissistically by Matt Dillon in 'Singles,' THR runs down ten movies that made a musical statement through clothing.
Nothing gets to the heart of a movie character quite like the perfectly curated rock T-shirt. There are scores of examples in contemporary films, especially from the last few years, so THR narrowed it down to ten key tee placements, from Wayne's World to 127 Hours.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR