Rod Stewart Extends Las Vegas Run
The Grammy winner will perform "Rod Stewart: The Hits" at Caesars Palace for another two years.
Celebrating the 50th performance of his show, Rod Stewart: The Hits, at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Rod Stewart has announced he will extend his contract for two more years.
With his summer run of shows ending this week, Stewart let it be known that there will be nine new show dates starting this November.
"I'm thrilled to add another two years," says the "Maggie May" singer. "The Colosseum at Caesars Palace is literally one of the best venues in the entire world. There's not a bad seat in the house and it sounds great -- I love it there."
Stewart is an Grammy award-winning artist who has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. In 2012, he became a best-selling author thanks to his autobiography, Rod. Over a career that spans more than four decades, he has sold more than 150 albums worldwide.
Tickets for the nine new November shows (Nov. 6, 9, 10, 13, 16, 17, 20, 23 and 24) will go on sale at 10 a.m. PT Saturday. The remaining shows under his current two-year contract (July 31, Aug. 3 and 4) are on sale now at www.thecolosseum.com.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game